We provide comprehensive legal services to business entities and natural persons. Thanks to the experience and knowledge of a team of lawyers with different specializations, we are able to accomplish any task. In particular, we support our Clients by providing ongoing legal advisory services in the area of the civil law, commercial law, copyright law, combating torts of unfair competition, industrial property law, administrative law, labour law, construction law, banking law, tax law and criminal law. A more detailed description of the range of our services is available on the SPECIALISATIONS subpage.
We provide legal assistance not only to enterprises (from all over the EU, the USA and Asia), but also to outstanding cultural institutions (e.g. the Łazienki Royal Museum in Warsaw), as well as central governmental administration authorities (e.g. the Ministry of Culture and National Heritage).
Our Clients include also natural persons, including numerous members of management boards, supervisory boards, as well as partners of commercial partnerships and shareholders of commercial companies. We conduct on their behalf various negotiations (e.g. concerning the content of manager’s contracts), we take care of their assets, from the perspective of legal aspects, (e.g. shares in companies, real properties, works of art), we conduct their family cases (e.g. divorces, separations, property separation, inheritance cases), employee cases and criminal cases (mainly those related to their business activity).
The range of fundamental legal advisory services provided by AKLEGAL comprises inter alia the following: :
- conducting on behalf of our Clients of all types of disputes before courts of general jurisdiction, national and foreign arbitration tribunals, as well as providing advisory services and support as part of mediation (ADR);
- forming of commercial partnerships and companies and introducing fundamental changes to them (merger, division, transformation);
- preparation of partnerships' agreements and companies' articles of association, support of negotiation process between partners or shareholders, negotiating of manager’s contracts;
- legal support and participation in any types of negotiations on behalf of our Clients;
- protection of our Clients from torts of unfair competition (including matters related to the so-called “shelf”, unfair advertising, breach of confidentiality undertaking);
- designing, preparation and securing of performance, from the perspective of legal aspects, of various types of commercial transactions (e.g. assignment for security, suretyship, promissory note, bill of exchange, mortgage, registered pledge);
- comprehensive preparation, from the perspective of legal aspects, of construction investment projects (e.g. obtaining building permits, preparation of contracts with general contractor, including those based on FIDIC);
- representing acquirers of premises in disputes with developers, verification, preparation and negotiation of contracts with developers on behalf of buyers;
- representing subcontractors in disputes with the general contractor and investor;
- preparation of contracts for acquisition and licences of copyrights;
- representing Clients in proceedings related to the Public Procurement Law; ;
- expeditious recovery of receivables in court proceedings;
- representing our Clients in bankruptcy and reorganisation proceedings;
- defending our Clients in criminal proceedings;
- conducting divorce and separation cases;
- preparation of legal opinions in all types of legal cases.
For more detailed information please visit the SPECIALISATIONS subpage.